Toddle Talk-Engaging and Empowering Parents in their child's Early Learning
27 Jan 2017
As part of the 'My Baby and Me' programme, St Andrews are running a new 'Toddle Talk' class for parents and their babies/toddlers.
The group will meet for 11 weeks, starting on Monday 30th of January. The first 2 weeks will be used for pre-program attitude assessments, short interviews and survey. The central 8 weeks will focus on the early learning Toddle Talk program, while the final 11th week will include a post-program attitudes assessment survey and short interview.
The many benefits of this program may include:
- Enhancing language skills and increasing vocabulary
- Giving much needed support to parents of children under 3 years.
- Enhancing brain development and cognitive ability.
- Being fun and get parents exercising in the outdoors which is known to combat stress.
- Giving babies sensory stimulation.
The course will be held at 11am on Monday mornings at The Junction at St. Andrew’s Resource Centre, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
For more information, or to book your place, contact Dara Terry 016771930 or firstname.lastname@example.org